Why Clean my carpets?
The carpets in your home may be the most expensive item you will potentially have to replace while you live in your home. If we can extend the life of your carpets by years it is money you can now use elsewhere.
More importantly, when you have carpets in your home they quickly become the favorite spot for your loved ones to sit or play on due to their natural welcoming qualities. If you have the most important people or animals in your life playing or laying on a carpet in your home isn’t it important to know that it is safe for them to do so.
That is why we pride ourselves on using environmentally friendly products when we perform our work. That allows us to not only get amazing results but it also allows us to do it in a safe manner for everyone to enjoy afterward.
It is easy to tell an adult not to pick something up off the floor and put it in their mouth but it is not a reality when you talk about children who think everything they touch belongs in their mouths. Or your pet who walks across the floor and then lays down and licks its paws. It’s for these very reasons that we do everything we can to ensure that when we leave not only does your home look and smell great but it is also safe for everyone in the home to be on, play on and in the case of the little ones as safe as possible to put their hands or paws in their mouths and not worry that they may be eating something toxic.
- Move furniture as necessary to ensure maximum area cleaned.
- Pre-vacuum carpets to be cleaned (we use a HEPA quality vacuum to ensure we remove as much from the carpets and home as possible)
- Pre-treat for stains if necessary
- Hand scrub edges along baseboards
- Remove Stains
- Clean carpets
- Carpet protectant and deodorizer are part of our service (no additional cost)
- Dry carpets (we use air movers to speed up the process)
- Re-vacuum carpets
- Put back moved furniture
- Ask client to take a moment to inspect all areas worked to ensure satisfaction
- Collect payment (same price at the end as was discussed at the beginning)
- Encourage client to use and enjoy the areas cleaned immediately
Mattress Cleaning and Sanitization
The scientifically proven Hygienitech® Mattress Cleaning / Sanitizing process is an all-natural, chemical-free, dry treatment procedure that effectively removes and destroys dust mites, fungal spores, bacteria and other harmful debris found in all mattresses.
It is a completely non-invasive and totally safe and effective way to disinfect any mattress, regardless of its age, size or style. The process we have developed is merely an extension of the same methods that the medical profession has been using for many years.
- Hygienitech System
- Dry, chemical-free, no toxins
- No drying time required
- No moisture to penetrate mattress
- 72+ hour residual effect to continue destroying allergens
- Safe on all types of mattresses and pillows
- Color safe, no bleaching agents
- Neutralizes odor inducing bacteria
- No need to remove the mattress from the bed
- Completely portable system
- 14-16 minutes application time
- No setup time required